Launching a project is both exciting and, let’s admit it, a bit daunting.
While your team may have an internal project manager overseeing the day-to-day activities of your HR technology implementation, integration or change initiative, you may still find that engaging a project management consultant with overall supervisory capacity can lead to greater insight and effectiveness.
That’s where our Project Management Office (PMO) team can step in - whether for a single project or to provide high-level and overarching support.
What We Do
- Strategy: Work with you to determine and establish the goals and objectives of your project in order to plan execution activities.
- Planning and Implementation: Design and monitor project charters to ensure successful project completion.
- Guide: Ensure that all key goals of a project are appropriately prioritized and achieved including assigning resources and guiding workflow.
- Governance: Document progress and monitor project success.
- Coaching and Knowledge Transfer: Promote best practices and enrich the skills and capabilities of all team members.
Our PMO will implement standardized project management practices as we focus on providing tangible, repeatable, long-term benefits to your business. Our approach ensures you can adapt as your strategy shifts and is designed to ensure alignment with both your corporate strategy and culture.